[Mailman-Users] List archive threading (pipermail)

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Jun 19 07:54:18 CEST 2008

On 6/19/08, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>  Doing a diff on the generated archives, the only problem with the bad one
>  is that it has the <UL> and </UL>'s placed wrong.
>
>  It tends to be very eager with <UL> so everything gets down to third levelŠ

That could be an issue with the Python libraries.
Depending on which version of Python and which
version of which libraries you have, they might
munge things like that.

Of course, I've never heard of this particular
type of munging before, but certainly I've heard
of weird stuff happening when you have the wrong
version of libraries installed.