[Mailman-Users] Authorization required with FireFox 3

Kemp James James.Kemp at ips.gsi.gov.uk
Thu Jun 19 14:20:30 CEST 2008

From: mailman-users-bounces+james.kemp=ips.gsi.gov.uk at python.org
[mailto:mailman-users-bounces+james.kemp=ips.gsi.gov.uk at python.org] On
Behalf Of Sascha Schmidt  Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 7:22 AM

> yesterday, 2 days after the release of FireFox 3 I'm trying
> to login to my mailman 2.1.10 installation. After entering
> the correct password the errormessage "Authorization failed"
> is shown. Deleting the Browser Cache/Cookies didn't fix the problem.
>
> There's no problem logging in with Firefox 2 and IE.
> Someone can reproduce this behaviour?

At home I've been using the beta of Firefox 3 on an ubuntu machine with
no problems authenticating. I've also been using IE here and Firefox 2
on a windows vista laptop, also with no trouble.

Are you absolutely sure you got the right password in, no caps lock on,
or accidentally hitting the wrong key?

--
James Kemp

All views expressed in this e-mail are my personal views and not those
of my employer.

the system manager.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.