[Mailman-Users] Web UI request

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Jun 19 18:59:42 CEST 2008

On 19-Jun-08, at 12:13 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 18 Jun 2008, at 20:32, Terri Oda wrote:
>> I've opened up a new page on the wiki to get more of a process going:
>>
>> http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Web+Interface
>
> This is great, but how should we use it? :)

Sign up for a wiki account and either edit the page or leave comments
on the bottom.   I like your idea of doing regrouping, and I think
the wiki format would better let multiple people edit the groupings
until we find something that works.

That said, Brad is right -- this discussion should definitely be
happening on mailman-developers rather than here, so I'll post
further comments there.  Please direct any follow-ups to that list.

  Terri