[Mailman-Users] Reply to list instead of poster (was: Muti-Mailmaninstall)

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Jun 20 08:39:07 CEST 2008

Allan Odgaard writes:

[ repetitive lobbying removed ]

Please stop lobbying, period, and move these discussions off this
list.  We heard you the first time, you've been told the appropriate
venue.  Now this is just noise interfering with helping users with
their everyday problems.

If you really want to push any of your proposals forward, submit
patches.  Nobody is going to preapprove a verbal description of a
patch that you *might* write.  (No offense to you, but my experience
as a project leader is that about 2/3 of the patches that somebody is
absolutely positively definitely going to write are never submitted.)

I have some comments on your proposals which I am absolutely
positively definitely going to write assuming the proposals ever get
submitted in an appropriate venue.