[Mailman-Users] HELP

John Lieber jlieber at goengineer.com
Sat Jun 21 01:26:08 CEST 2008

I recently moved to a new server.  I did a new install, setup everything
and it's all working great.  I went to import my 'old' member list via
the web interface, only I forgot to select the radio button to NOT
notify the members of their subscription.  How do I kill the mail that
is trying to be sent out?  Right now I shutdown postfix/mailman and even
the network adapter.

I really don't want to deal with the 'hundreds' of emails from the
members asking if they have been subscribed to 'another' list...

Any help would be appreciated.

John