[Mailman-Users] March's Private Archive...

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Mar 3 01:41:39 CET 2008

Spyro Polymiadis wrote:

>We've had mailman running here for about 8 months.. and it seems as though there has not been any mail archived so far this month..there has been plently of traffic to the our lists in the last couple days.. and normally the emails are shown in the archives within minutes of the email being sent..

Has ArchRunner died? Are the messages still in Mailman's archive queue?

Does "ps -fAw | grep python" (or however you spell it) show all the
runners? See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.078.htp>
sec 1b and 5b for information on what you should see.

If ArchRunner is not running, see Mailman's qrunner and error logs for
more info.