[Mailman-Users] 2008 Pizzigati Prize

Eric Gearhart egearhart at dakotacom.net
Thu Mar 6 18:01:29 CET 2008

Barry Warsaw wrote:
> I realize that I've been remiss in announcing this.  My apologies.
>
> I have been awarded the 2008 Pizzigati Prize for Public Interest
> Computing for GNU Mailman.
>
> http://www.pizzigatiprize.org/

I'd just like to drop a note to thank you for Mailman. The project has
helped me immensely in many ways, the biggest being simplifying log
files and who gets notified when something goes down (do you can about
knowing if SMTP is down? Don't add your email address to the config
file, subscribe to the "logs" mailing list!)

Congrats for the much deserved award, and thanks. Long live OSS! :-)
Eric Gearhart
http://nixwizard.net