[Mailman-Users] Google gmail problem

Bonnie M alt.listkeeper at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 02:51:57 CET 2008

Nope it's gmail.   From the help section:

Messages sent to mailing lists don't show in my inbox
 When you send a message to any mailing list you subscribe to, Gmail
automatically skips your inbox and archives the message to save you time and
prevent clutter. The message will appear in your inbox if someone responds
to it or if there is an error delivering the message. If you'd like to view
your message, you can find it in *Sent Mail* or *All Mail*
**

Something I've done, is in my member settings, click on yes to receive
acknowledgement
mail when you send it to the list.  It's doesn't give you your message, just
says it was
received.

Bonnie