[Mailman-Users] no moderator notification

Rueben roobin at theriver.com
Fri May 2 20:03:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

Moderators to my list do not get notifications that there is a pending message. I entered their email addresses on both the general page and the detail page.

As the list owner, I get a notification that there are messages pending, but the moderators do not.

The list was existing before I took over, and I only changed the email addresses.

This might be completely stupid, but do AOL email addresses work with Mailman?  I know... sounds dumb, but after reading the FAQ's and archives I'm getting desparate.

Please be as non-tech as you can in your reply. This is new to me.

Thanks.
Ruben.