[Mailman-Users] no moderator notification

Rueben roobin at theriver.com
Fri May 2 21:53:09 CEST 2008

Thanks for your reply, but I'm not sure how your suggestions help me.

If the problem is with AOL, would that prevent other people from receiving
the notices as well?

Where would I look to see if the messages are being sent to the moderators?

I'm going to remove the AOL address from the moderator list, add myself, and
post a test message. Let's see if I get a reply as a moderator.