[Mailman-Users] Programmatic Subscription

Bill Honneus (honneus) honneus at cisco.com
Fri May 9 21:07:54 CEST 2008

Hi Jeff,

The reason we want to do this is because we want to control the
subscriptions to our mailing list interface through our application.  We
disable subscriptions and unsubscriptions by email, so the only way that
users can join is through our application interface.  We would only
allow users who have signed on through the application to subscribe, so
they would have already verified themselves.

Hope this clarifies the reason.

Regards,

Bill