[Mailman-Users] Problem: please help us

Adnan Shahzad adnan.shahzad at lums.edu.pk
Fri May 16 14:51:17 CEST 2008

Dear Team,

I configure mailman very well and its working f9. But we are facing one problem that:

We created a  group e.g abc at lists.example.com<mailto:abc at lists.example.com> , if someone write this email address in TO and send it, that message has been send to all members. We want to abc group email should be send email to one user e.g abc at example.com<mailto:abc at example.com> not to all members. We just want abc group just for sending email.

My user don't want moderation they want simple. I configure like if someone reply or reply all both the case only I receive e-mail, but problem is occurred when someone email on abc at lists.lums.edu.pk<mailto:abc at lists.lums.edu.pk> that email are going to all members, which we don't want kindly give me solution

Thanks

M.Adnan Shahzad