[Mailman-Users] excessive bounce notifications..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 09:46:53 CEST 2008

hi guys,

I recieve over 2000 messages from mailman-bounces every day with subject: Uncaught bounce notification.. and when opening any message it's nothing but another Spam Ad about pills or shoes or other stuff.. how can I stop these ADs from being sent to my Admin email? it's becoming a real pain as it takes forever to download to the inbox.. on the other hand, I don't want to disable the notification because sometimes it might be a bounce that mailman couldn't detect so I remove it manually from the list ..

thanks..