[Mailman-Users] Why am I being ignored???

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Sat May 24 17:04:32 CEST 2008

--On May 24, 2008 9:10:25 AM -0400 Terrence Brannon <metaperl at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I posted this
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%40python.org/msg49373.html>
> and basically the whole list is having other discussions like I never
> even posted...

To which I reply:

So, let's see.  You posted your original message at 5:37pm PST on the
Friday before a holiday weekend, and at 6:10am the following morning, you
complain that no one as helped you yet?

Yeah, that makes sense.  Don't want much for free, do you?

--
Steve Burling                                    <mailto:srb at umich.edu>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779