[Mailman-Users] All messages discarded, no reason

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Nov 10 16:10:08 CET 2008

Milos Prudek wrote:

>SUMMARY: With your advice (set the list for Full Personalization) my problem
>is completely solved. The performance penalty associated with Full
>Personalization is completely negligible for my purpose. Thank you very much,
>Mark!
>
>I will be happy to investigate this further if you want me to or if it would
>help mailman development team in any way.

I think we have now isolated the problem to something in the MTA/MDA
chain outside of Mailman. Whether or not you investigate this further
is up to you. If you do find the cause, I would be interested just for
curiousity, but since I don't think it is a Mailman issue per se, I'm
not asking for any more.