[Mailman-Users] Attachment URL in the archive is mangled.

Mark Dale mdale at geniusmoon.com.au
Wed Nov 19 06:56:36 CET 2008

Hi Mark

In answer to your questions ...

I am using Mailman version: 2.1.5

Subscribers can choose digest if they want.

The link is broken in the digest messages, just like in the archive.

The broken link happens for every PDF file, even though the PDF arrives
with the email. (Doesn't arrive in the digest, just a broken link)

The link is almost okay, it's just the "=" sign that gets inserted that
messes things up.

If it is a Word.doc that gets attached, no URL appears at all in the
archive, not is there even a "scrubbed" message. Also, Word.doc files
don't even arrive with the email.

cheers

MArk Dale

--