[Mailman-Users] HTML table code broken via Mailman

Lloyd Tennison lists at viplist.us
Sun Oct 5 08:41:07 CEST 2008

Two problems:

1.   You have image(s) sent in the email.  They ideally are better sourced to
a server. (It also make the email smaller and transmits faster.)
2.   You are adding a footer to a mime message.  That will quite often create
havoc with the message.  Make the footer part of the standard HTML coding,
and you should be fine.  See

Also, whatever you are using to create the HTML code is creating errors.

Get something that makes the code directly, and does not add all the "3D" and
change your "<" and ">" codes, as a start.

I aways recommend to use full personalization, too, in Mailman.  Without it
the bounce processing does not work as well.