[Mailman-Users] Formatting the html inside of article.html

Edward Ned Harvey eharvey at lyricsemi.com
Mon Oct 6 18:35:47 CEST 2008

Hey, I'm not sure exactly what and how the escape sequences are getting
processed when generating an archived article out of article.html.

I want to have something like this as the end result:

                Reply To: <B>%(author_html)s</B><A
HREF="mailto:%(email_url)s?Subject=RE: %(subject_url)s...

The key is the Colon-Space after "RE" .

Normally I would escape that %58%20 but the system is trying to process my
%58% or something like that.  What would be the proper way to escape the
Colon-Space in there?