[Mailman-Users] HTML table code broken via Mailman

Edward Salm, PhD edward at LambdaEnt.com
Sun Oct 5 12:47:10 CEST 2008

The email programs that sent the mail both Apple Mail and Thunderbird, so it
appears that Microsoft is not the only culprit. I would have assumed
(perhaps incorrectly) that Thunderbird uses "standards".

I have just contacted my webhost, hostforweb.com, regarding the
Personalization option, as well as cron/disbaled.

We're getting closer!