[Mailman-Users] How did I break my mailman?

TGPlatt, WebMaster webwitchcraft at webwitchcraft.com
Fri Oct 24 21:38:07 CEST 2008

Thanks Mark... obviously one of those things was exactly the enema mailman
needed because as soon as I finished them (and restarted our server) I found
a whole boatload of emails in each of my test subscriber inboxes. I guess
that means all the other list members probably got them too.

Although I've absolutely nothing that should have changed permissions in
DAYS now (and when I last checked permissions, it was clean, check_perms
still did find a single permissions error on aliases.db

Could THAT have somehow been the cause of mailman's sudden bout of email
constipation? If so, do you any idea what might have caused the permission
change when I'd done nothing to those files?

I'm going back to do some further testing now, but it looks like we managed
to break the log jam.

Thanks again.