[Mailman-Users] mailman archiver not archiving

James Chapman james at jchapman.plus.com
Tue Oct 28 19:25:57 CET 2008

I've set up postfix / dovecot / mailman on my server and it works well,
except that no messages to mailman lists are archived. The server hosts
several domains, though mailman serves only one of the domains. Mail is
delivered to mailing list subscribers as expected, but the messages are
never added to the mbox archive file. Mailman logs show no errors.

I'm using Fedora 9, mailman 2.1.9, python 2.5.1, postfix 2.5.1, all
installed from standard f9 RPMs.

Archiving is enabled. The aliases for the mailman lists are set up
correctly.

Regular users have mail delivered in Maildir format. Does this affect
mailman?

Any suggestions for things to check?

Thanks!

/james