[Mailman-Users] mailman on a dedicated server

faisal anif faisalanif at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:05:39 CEST 2008

hello, I have a problem if anyone can help me. I'm in the autoparts business and I had a small hosting plan with cpanel where I could install mailman with just one click. I have a mailing list of my customers with about 400 subscribers and send them weekly updates once a week and monthly updates once a month. but as my business grew big I needed a dedicated server to put my data and manuals and videos on. so I bought a server and paid for several months upfront. but for my surprise I could not find mailman ready to be installed in its control panel (webmin).  I'm no computer tech, could someone install mailman for me on the server? I'm ready to pay for the installation. Thank you

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!