[Mailman-Users] AOL Redacting

Lloyd Tennison lists at viplist.us
Fri Sep 19 22:05:20 CEST 2008

Most of my mailman messages are HTML, so the footer option would not work, as
cannot append the footer to it.

AOL also said that they will probably readact that one also, just as they
changed from leaving it in a "X-Header" as they originally said they would,
to redacting it.  (See Correction about FBL Redaction at
http://journals.aol.com/pmtjournal/blog/.)

One suggestion I saw was to have the MTA encrypt the username in a header and
then decrypt it upon receipt, but I think that would be too much overhead.