[Mailman-Users] Unable to receive Zimbra-generated mail forwardedby Mailman

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Apr 6 20:50:09 CEST 2009

Unfortunately, I don't control the installations of Mailman where
this is happening, and each of those supports a wide variety of
mailing lists that have many digest subscribers.  Fortunately, one of
the Mailman developers is on the case, and I hope your message will
point him in a useful direction.

Pete Smith