[Mailman-Users] Trouble with some messages being scrubbed

Scott Race scott at 916networks.com
Mon Aug 10 07:54:20 CEST 2009

Thanks for confirming Mark. I had read that this was a possible bug - so good to know that an upgrade/new install will likely cure it.

Would the workaround you describe involve setting:

convert_html_to_plaintext = 1
and
filter_mime_types = [add html/text]
?

One other question about upgrade/new install - I have read that upgrading an existing installation is rather difficult and might involve downtime, so the preferred method is to bring up a new server and move the lists over.  Is that correct?

Thanks again.
Scott