[Mailman-Users] Why host_name and not domain?

Oliver Glueck glueck at igroup.de
Fri Feb 27 17:24:23 CET 2009

I want to edit the list and create a new list over the
webinterface.
But I can't see the "list admin overview page"! I see no lists!
No 'mailman' and no 'about-dummy'.

Why I cant see the list? (After I tried to send and deliver emails
over the list.)

Before I changed the configuration (see bottom and inline),
the webinterface works fine. And all lists I have seen.

And:
If I create a new list, I get the message:
"Error: Unknown virtual host: mail.intern.company.de"

Oops!?!?!? Whats now wrong?

Oh, I see a new email abot the problem :-) ...