[Mailman-Users] help with bug in mailman version 2.1.12

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Jul 8 09:16:34 CEST 2009

Unfortunately, that error message doesn't contain enough information for
us to help you.  As it says, you'll need to find this information in the
mailman logs (specifically, the error log, which is probably stored in
something like ~mailman/logs/error or /var/log/mailman/error, but the
exact path will depend on your installation).

It would also help if you could explain exactly what you mean by "trying
to open one of my lists" -- were you trying to use the web interface?
Was it the listinfo page or one of the admin pages or something else?