[Mailman-Users] Stuck....

Brion Keagle bkeagle at fsc.edu
Fri Jul 10 15:49:04 CEST 2009

I'm new to MailMan, and I'm really stuck.  My Linux skills aren't that great either, but I did manage to get an Ubuntu server built, I got Python, Apache, Sendmail, and Mailman all installed, but I just can't seem to get it to do anything.  I have followed the installation instructions, but I'm getting increasingly confused.

I'm wondering at this point if anyone has built a Virtual Appliance for MailMan?  It sure would make deployment a lot easier for us newbies.

Thanks!
-Brion