[Mailman-Users] Word Wrap

Adrean Clark cs at clercscar.com
Thu Jul 16 19:40:54 CEST 2009

Mailman seems to be wrapping my email text automatically-- I have sent
email messages unwrapped from both Gmail and SquirrelMail and I still get
my emails back through the list with word wrap.  The line width is the
same as when seen in the post authorization window (moderation is set to
on).  This is frustrating because it breaks long URLs and has ugly line
breaks when other people read our messages in other email programs such as
pagers, etc.

My Mailman version is 2.1.12

I've tried searching archives but not seen any messages that specifically
list directions on how to fix it through the control panel.

Help much appreciated. :)

Adrean