[Mailman-Users] Tracker updates auto-accept not working

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jul 30 20:06:26 CEST 2009

LeenaNair wrote:

>But yet after I try updating the tracker or creating a new tracker, I still
>have to approve and the mails are not automatically accepted.

Normally the *_these_nonmembers filters only look at the address in the
From: header (or maybe a Sender: header if there is one and if
USE_ENVELOPE_SENDER is set to Yes in mm_cfg.py). If this address is
constant, adding it to accept_these_nonmembers should work.

If not, but if there is some other constant address in any of From:,
Sender:, Reply-To or the envelope sender, you can add that address as
an unmoderated member of the list with delivery disabled, and that
should allow the messages to be accepted.