[Mailman-Users] mailing list support

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Thu Jun 4 12:52:15 CEST 2009

> My question is can you tell me if there
> is
> someplace out there where we can create a mailing list?  I am a novice
> at
> the mailing list so I could very easily be using the wrong terms, not
> too
> sure.  What I am looking for is to create a list that our membership
> could
> subscribe and unsubscribe to through a secure web site that we could
> send
> out a monthly newsletter through and occasional other items.  Our
> current
> address is ny-glenlake.org <http://www.ny-glenlake.org/> .  I try to
> keep
> this information as up to date as possible on our web site; however we
> have
> members who for various reasons are able to get e-mail but not look at
> web
> sites.
>
> Thank you in advance for any assistance that you might be able to
> provide.
>
> Terry Munk
>
> webmaster at ny-glenlake.org

Hi Terry:

I would like to take the time to invite you to check out our mailman
services. I believe our service is exactly what you are looking for. You can
get more information about our mailman list hosting at
http://www.emwd.com/mailman.html. Feel free to contact me off list if you
need more information.

Have a great week.  :^)

Regards,