[Mailman-Users] Help for mailto: in footer.

bob 001 bob001 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:15:26 CEST 2009

Hello,

Any one there to help out? Very basic thing is missing.

We can't use mailto: command in footer at all :( . It comes out as broken
link. Can this be considered a serious/urgent enhancement?

Tried this one too..

%(host_name)s?subject=unsubscribe%20emuzidem&body=unsubscribe>Unsubscribe</a>

and it just remains like this in incoming email (nothing changes or gets
converted and appears exactly as above in email)

Is there any way to get this functionality by customization? If so, kindly
suggest exact steps that too..

Appreciate all  the help.

TIA
- Bob.