[Mailman-Users] Patch: Preserve Content-Transfer-Encoding when adding footer or scrubbing

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri May 8 08:14:27 CEST 2009

on 5/5/09 12:44 PM, Petr Hroudný said:

> Please find the patches attached/scrubbed. Let me know your opinion about this.

Yup, they were scrubbed alright.  ;-)

Seriously, discussions regarding patches to Mailman should be had on the
mailman-developers list, and it would probably be a good idea to upload
patches first to the tracker.

However, we do greatly appreciate your effort in producing these
patches, and this is a discussion that I think the developers would love
to continue to have with you.  Thanks!

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out