[Mailman-Users] Displaying Entire Membership List

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Sun May 31 22:18:58 CEST 2009

On 1-Mar-2009, at 08:22, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> This is not the way the Membership Management... -> Membership List
> page in recent Mailman works. If there are more than
> admin_member_chunksize members, the list is broken into pages by the
> first character of the email address.

I have a list with 32 users and I get this (annoying) display instead
of just a list of users. As far as I could tell, there is no default
value for this, and if it is unset, even one users causes this display.

I have

mm_cfg.py:ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE = 100
mm_cfg.py:DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE = 100

(The first value did nothing so I tried the second as well)

But am still getting the initial letter display in the membership
screen "33 members total, 1 shown".

Is there some way to disable this completely?  I want a display that
shows the first 50 users (or 25, or 100, or whatever I set) on the
first screen, then the next chunk on the next screen, &c. This initial
letter thing is wretched.

--
I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away.