[Mailman-Users] Mailman does not respond to my email.

Cory Walker cwalker32 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:26:11 CEST 2009

Hello!

I've been having trouble with my main email (this is not it). Whenever I try
can't confirm subscriptions or post. Obviously, this email works fine with
any mailman server. With my main email, I've tried multiple clients
(evolution, thunderbird). None of them work. This has only happened since a
few months ago. I know this problem isn't unique to a certain list, because
it happens on this mailing list and all of my other projects.

Thanks in advance - Cory