[Mailman-Users] Couldn't change newlist.txt for tr version

liste yoneticisi listeyon at metu.edu.tr
Mon Nov 2 14:04:16 CET 2009

Hi;

I tried to make a global change for newlist welcome message.

For English version, I changed the file;
/cwis/htdocs/mailman/templates/en/newlist.txt

and it worked. ie the changes effected in the newlist information file.

But the similar changes didn't affected for
/cwis/htdocs/mailman/templates/tr/newlist.txt
file,

ie for Turkish new lists, list owner receives older version of
newlist.txt, the file that doesn't exist anywhere.

Can you please tell me what is wrong about it?

Mailman Version is 2.1.19