[Mailman-Users] How To disable bounce handler?

John mailman-owner at rx7-world.net
Thu Nov 12 04:10:50 CET 2009

Looks like plesk is self healing...  :-/  when you shut off and turn on mailman
it rebuilds the list aliases. Also appears that I am running 2.1.9 and the plesk
update for mailman doesn't actually update mailman!?

I guess I need to figure out how to get 2.1.12 running. Currently ...12 update
dies because it wants the python development package. Will the current python
break plesk??  8-0  So remind me again how plesk makes my life easier?  :-P

John