[Mailman-Users] Access

John Ditzel jsditzel at msn.com
Tue Nov 17 19:45:29 CET 2009

Please help me to access my admin. account I can't get in. Also is there an info page for me to learn just how to use mailman? I'm new and dumb to this and really need some help. I use supergreen hosting and mailman came as an option. I applied with my email jsditzel at msn.com<mailto:jsditzel at msn.com> but my password didn't work. But still not sure how to utilize your program to my needs. Which is automated mailing list to send as I develope campaigns for products or services.