[Mailman-Users] cannot read moderated posts on iPhone

Debbie Karimoto debkarimoto at cox.net
Sat Nov 21 00:17:15 CET 2009

I had previously been able to easily read posts requiring my moderating
attention on my iPhone but recently the sender's message is a
mime-attachment icon on my phone and is not readable at all. The host says
they did not make any changes, Apple says it is not a problem with my phone
yet I still cannot read the posts from my phone. Any ideas? I really must be
able to read these moderated posts from my phone sometimes.

Thanks,

~Debbie