[Mailman-Users] How to restore a subscribers list.

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Tue Nov 24 16:24:16 CET 2009

What is the Mailman procedure for restoring a backup copy of subscribers
for a mailing list?  (Restoring an entire list over top of its self is
ok if that is what I need to do.)

I have an odd situations that I'm not entirely sure I did not cause my
self during a server migration.  I think during said migration a list
that does bounce processing may have unsubscribed (in mass) 2,000 plus
subscribers because of a temporary mail problem.

I have a backup (via BackupPC) of all Mailman files going back 30 days
and I'd like to know what is the proper procedure to restore an
individual mailing list.

Grant. . . .