[Mailman-Users] Taking a stab at Mailman on Mac OS X

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Thu Nov 26 14:31:32 CET 2009

--On November 26, 2009 12:12:50 AM -0600 Larry Stone
<lstone19 at stonejongleux.com> wrote:

> Also, search the archives as I have posted detailed instructions on
> installing Mailman on Mac OS X. There is a version for Tiger (10.4) I
> posted on 7/17/05.

To which I reply:

Also see:

where I posted info about, and a link to my launchd scripts to replace the
distributed cron actions (which, on Mac OS X systems, lead to mysterious
error messages in syslog.

Steve Burling                                    <mailto:srb at umich.edu>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779
330 Packard Street                               FAX:   +1 734 647.8700
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-2910