[Mailman-Users] Strangely mailman stopped sending outgoing email

Scott Race scott at 916networks.com
Fri Oct 2 22:40:27 CEST 2009

I had this same thing happen to me last week - i had permissions
issues on my aliases files (weird - host loaded OS updates and
permissions got jacked up) and then restarting mailman fixed for me -
I did also see errors in /var/log/maillog

The command I use restart mailman is
/etc/init.d/mailman restart

Scott Race
916 Networks