[Mailman-Users] how to change host servers for mailing list ?

Cathleen McGuire cathleenmcguire at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 21:16:44 CEST 2009

Hi -- I am helping one of your users with her Mailman mailing list. Her web
site is called vijali.net and it is hosted on Lunarpages.

We are currently developing a new web site with a new domain on a new server
hosted by GoDaddy.com.

We need to keep the vijali.net mailing list, but in June the web site
expires and so I need to figure out a solution for how to continue to use
the Mailman mailing list software in our new environment.

Or in the alternative, if you can't service us at our new host, how can I
import the email data even to something like a cvs file?

I looked on your web site and on your wiki for FAQs that deal with these
issues, but I didn't find anything that could help me.

Any and all help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Cathleen McGuire