[Mailman-Users] expost user list as csv

Svante Tidholm svante at tidholm.se
Thu Oct 15 14:22:43 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I've been using a shell script to compile a list of all subscribers on
a list for our intranet at a site I'm taking care of. This is done
with the mailman-subscribers.py script and some smart commands that
parse the csv file in different ways.

I run this as a cron script hourly on the server so that the
subscriber list is updated. Then suddenly I realized this is weird way
to do it, it must be smarter to use the list_member command in bin/,
but I can't get a nicely formatted CSV file as with mailman-
subscribers.py. Has anyone a smart idea on how to fix this? Or maybe I
should add it as a feature request somewhere for the list_members

See these pages for more info what I'm talking about: