[Mailman-Users] Mailman / Postfix and Google Apps

Fil fil at rezo.net
Fri Oct 23 00:21:00 CEST 2009

Hi Kirth,

You can set up GApps to route incoming mail to your machine. e.g.
register domain.tld to GApps, lists.domain.tld to your mailman box,
and set up GApps to route inbound messages to lists.domain.tld,
rewriting the envelope on the way.

The route settings allow you to choose to route only adresses that
(do|don't) correspond to a local account on the GApps side. So you can
keep user at domain.tld on the google servers, and route all unknown-* to
your lists box.

That's the theory anyway. I haven't taken the time to actually set
things up, but I will probably soon. Keep us posted if you keep a log
of your experiments.

-- Fil