[Mailman-Users] Donation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Oct 23 02:39:47 CEST 2009

Lutz Borkenhagen wrote:

>we are start-up company from germany and we want to donate to your project
>http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html
>We are operating the webproject www.finanzvergleich.de and we want to ask
>you if it is possible, that you announce us with a link on your page, if we
>donate?
>And how much we have to donate for it? (the link would help us, as we help
>you)
>
>Keep on the good work and we are looking forward for your answer!

We would be happy for any donation you care to make, but we don't
'sell' links on our project page in return for donations.

In order to be acknowledged as a donor on our project page, you must
have some significant use of Mailman within your organization or other
significant tie-in with the Mailman project.

If this is the case, please communicate the details to
mailman-cabal at python.org.