[Mailman-Users] Question on hostnames....

Chris Thompson ke4peo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 00:52:11 CET 2009

Hey everyone!  New user of mailman here and having a little trouble figuring
out how to change the hostname that Mailman pulls for the urls and other
stuff.  For example, in emails from the list it references the hostname in
the url like this:

not the real names of my server and domain.  Just edited for security
reasons.

I'd like to change it to where it only reads this: