[Mailman-Users] E-mail-based moderation

Brian J Mingus Brian.Mingus at Colorado.EDU
Tue Oct 27 05:54:12 CET 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Brian <Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu> wrote:

> I have mailman set up such that I am aliased to the *-owner address and I
> receive an e-mail for every message sent to my moderated list. The subject
> of this e-mail is "Connectionists post from * requires approval." This
> e-mail has two forwarded messages embedded in it, one from the poster, and
> another that looks like this:

I just found an e-mail sent to Mailman-Developers that never received a
reply. It is essentially identical to mine. How can I bring this feature to
life?

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2008-April/020088.html