[Mailman-Users] Postfix-To-Mailman.py

Jeff Grossman jeffg at turners.com
Wed Sep 2 01:18:11 CEST 2009

I am not sure if this is better suited for this mailing list or for
Postfix.  I am running Mailman 2.1.12 on Debian.  Everything is setup
and working fine except for one thing.  I am using the
postfix-to-mailman.py script to automatically create the virtual mapping
in Postfix.  All of my lists are working perfectly, except mail to
postmaster or abuse for that virtual domain is getting rejected with the
following error:

Sep  1 16:13:57 corp2 postfix/smtpd[25764]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
corp1.turners.com[192.168.168.229]: 550 5.1.1
<postmaster at lists.turners.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
in relay recipient table

Can anybody tell me what I messed up in the configuration?  I followed
each item at the top of the postfix-to-mailman.py file, but I get the
rejected message.

Thanks,

Jeff