[Mailman-Users] Relay not permitted...

Dylan L Evans evansdl at unk.edu
Thu Sep 3 18:39:24 CEST 2009

I am fairly new to both email and list administration.  I inherited a
domino environment and a majordomo listserv.  I am in the process of
migrating the lists to a new mailman server running on redhat and am
experiencing the same relaying  issue.  Messages are routing to everyone
in the domino domain but go no further.  I apologize if this is below the
scope of this listserv but any help you can offer would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,

Dylan Evans
Systems Manager